The Alfa Romeo of Omaha Vehicle Maintenance Checklist
We invite you to visit our beautiful showroom here at Alfa Romeo of Omaha. You’ll love learning about our exciting new Alfa Romeo cars for sale in Omaha. Plus, you can check out our modern Alfa Romeo service center where our expert technicians can help you keep up with your vehicle’s maintenance schedule.
Why Maintenance is Important
Keeping your Alfa Romeo car properly maintained is important for many reasons. First, taking care of routine oil changes, inspections, and other fluid flushes helps protect the financial investment you’ve made in your vehicle. Recommended maintenance can keep your car running properly and helps prevent premature wear and tear. Also, when your vehicle receives regularly scheduled maintenance work, you can usually expect better performance and proper fuel efficiency because you’re vehicle stays in good condition for longer. Take a look at common vehicle maintenance tasks we can provide here at Alfa Romeo of Omaha.
Alfa Romeo Maintenance Checklist
- Oil Changes: This is one of the most important maintenance tasks because oil that becomes old and thick cannot properly lubricate engine components, potentially leading to expensive damage.
- Filters: A new oil filter can be installed with every oil change. Consider replacing your cabin air filter as well.
- Tire Care: Our Alfa Romeo of Omaha service center techs are experienced in every kind of tire imaginable. Sometimes you need to buy a whole new set and other times your vehicle can benefit greatly from a simple tire rotation.
- Lights and Batteries: These are common parts that should be regularly inspected for safety reasons. And, if you need a headlamp, taillight, or battery replaced, we’ll take care of it with genuine, OEM parts.
- Fluids: We recommend periodic checks of washer fluid, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, etc. And, occasionally you’ll need a fluid flush. Our Alfa Romeo dealership staff will let you know whenever you need one of these services.
- Brakes: Remember to schedule routine brake inspections so any worn parts can be easily replaced before you put yourself and your vehicle in danger.
We look forward to serving you here at Alfa Romeo of Omaha. We serve our surrounding communities by providing exceptional new car deals and an in-house Alfa Romeo parts and service center. We’re conveniently located at 6611 L Street in Omaha, NE. Stop by today!